Archive for February, 2009

Lower Nazareth Has a New Web Site

Friday, February 20th, 2009

Well it’s taken a few years, but Lower Nazareth Township has finally implemented their new Web Site – and it’s pretty damn nice.  Is it perfect – No, but few sites are.  One of the major capabilities missing is the site is not searchable (mine wasn’t either until recently.)

Timm Tenges and Kelly Sullivan are aware of this and it is on their To Do List.

The site is easy to navigate and they have included for download: Agendas, Meeting Minutes  and most Township forms.  Not that you are likely to need it (since almost everything is already available on line) but you can make your document requests online.

As a result, sometime in the not to distant future I will be shutting down my web site (http://lowernazareth.org) but do plan to keep the Blog (http://forum.lowernazareth.org) going.  I will keep the web site up for a while in case there is any info available that isn’t on the Twp. site.

Express Times Article

IDI Loses, Citizens Win

Friday, February 20th, 2009

Great news for everyone!

I just received a call from Renee Ferretti ,the neighborhood lawyer, who petitioned IDI’s appeal along with Lower Nazareth’s and Palmer’s Solicitors, Gary Asteak  and Chuck Bruno on November 27th. The Court of Common Pleas heard the case and Judge Kim McFadden had 90 days to return a verdict. The court upheld all but one condition  Lower Nazareth’s placed on IDI!!
IDI does not have to do another  traffic study but all other conditions would have to be met, including the big problem for IDI…time constraints! e could only hope that IDI crawls away  from this location now, considering the state of the economy,  but they do have 30 o appeal to a higher court.  I’ll keep you posted.  Email me if you are interested in viewing the decision and I’ll let it to you when I receive it on line.
Needless to say, a BIG congrats and THANK YOU  go out to Renee, Gary & Chuck and a BIG thank you again to the Lower Nazareth board for all the time & consideration they gave to all of us fighting to preserve the quality of our lives!

So far, so Good :)   See attachment for celebration information.

Ginger
(save.neighborhood@gmail.com)

Celebration Gathering