Archive for January, 2009

Happy New Year ’09

Thursday, January 8th, 2009

Hope your Holidays were great and you’re ready to tackle a new year.

I have some work to do to transition the web site for the new year but  here’s some info to hold you over.  In December Lower Nazareth Twp. (LNT) approved a new budget with NO TAX Increase.  The January 5th, 2009 reorganization meeting was held and there were no surprises.  I will have info and documents posted on the web site as soon as possible.  (Meeting Schedule, Fee Schedule, Holidays etc…)

I have been assured by the Township Mgr. that the Lower Nazareth Township official website is almost ready to go live,  it still needs to be reviewed by the Supervisors.  One thing they have already put up (on the old site) is the new Open Records Policy as well as a form for requesting records.  I was the first to use it and let me say it is worlds ahead of the old method.  Not saying it couldn’t be improved. On a high note Timm has requested feedback on the process with aims to fine tune.

The next BOS meeting is scheduled for January 14th, 2009 at 7:30pm at the Township Hall.  I hope to have the website updated before that.

WebAdmin