IDI Approved – With Conditions

I was unable to attend the Feb 27, 2008 LNT Board of Supervisors meeting due to prior commitments. However, based upon this mornings news articles I find myself in the unusual position of praising the Board of Supervisors for their actions.

As required (by law) the Board granted the conditional use, but not without imposing some very reasonable conditions which limit the hours of operation to 6:00am – 10:00pm; require additional barriers to sound, lights and noise; and require IDI to conduct a traffic and environmental impact study before a site plan will be approved.

Kudos also to the residents of Palmer and Lower Nazareth Townships who showed up in force at over eight meetings and hearings to voice their concerns.

2 Responses to “IDI Approved – With Conditions”

1. Ted Schmittel says:

I am trying to help my wife Julie get in contact with Lower Nazareth and Palmer Township Residents to take a survey that she needed to create and distribute for a class she is taking at Desales. This survey is online and only takes a few minutes to complete. It deals with some of the issues regarding the warehouse development going in at Hecktown Rd and Northwood Ave. The responses are solely for the purpose of meeting the requirements for the class and will not be shared with anyone other than the professor and fellow students. The link to the survey is below. Thank you inadvance for your time and effort. Take Care, Ted

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2ary5jnfgdzmb48/start